The spring season is rapidly approaching, and we can kind of feel the summer just around the corner, and when it’s finally time, we’ll be ready! As we gear up for spring parties and outdoor entertaining, we’re getting our patios in tip-top shape, so I’ve put together a collection of inspiring outdoor patio ideas to help get you started.
Consider adding some textiles such as area rugs, throws for nighttime warmth, cushions for comfort. Lanterns can help add further ambiance to your outdoor spaces. Adding potted plants and gardens will also help to bring in the spring season and keep on blooming all the way through fall. Here are all the patio essentials you’ll need to create the chilliest haven to spend your lazy summer days.
// Affiliate links all marked with *//
1. No patio without a chain of light bulbs by House Doctor, *
2. Elevate your plant game with the UO-exclusive Signe Planter from
3. Flower box in teak by
4. Picnic table in black with 4 chair by Skagerak, *
5. Wire Disc oil lamps by Menu, *
6. Bau Pot Large Warm Grey by Ferm Living, *
7. Spacious and clean designed trolley with teak shelves by
8. Wire basket for rugs, pillows, or all your apples by Korbo, *
9. Water with style with this stainless steel watering can by AYTM, *
10. Teak Framed Finn Chaise by Norm Architects, *
11. Outdoor Nomad Rug Dark Blue by Ferm Living, *
If you are in the US, * are having a 15% sale on everything outdoor.
And if you are planning to throw an outdoor party anytime soon, you’ll love this post on how to throw the best outdoor summer dinner